Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A story of love and hope!

I want to share this story about a dog named Harper because the story really upset me at first. I wanted to cry I was so upset! Then the story transformed. It became a story of love and hope. After examining Harper, who was discovered in a garbage bag, shelter workers and veterinarians said that the most humane thing would be to euthanize her because of her condition. Erica Daniel, a shelter worker that fosters dogs, wanted Harper to experience being loved before she left this earth so she took her home for one day of love.  Once getting home, Ms. Daniel started giving Harper a massage hoping to make her feel better. The something amazing happened. Please click on the link to read this amazing story!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44617504/ns/today-good_news/t/deformed-puppy-rescued-trash-learns-walk/

Erica Daniel showed what a difference love can make in the lives of others. After I finish my training, I’m hoping that I can make a difference too! After all love is one of my 4-L’s!

Thank you to the Windwalker member who shared this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment