Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another great day at the A.R.C!

Today we added another person to the group! Lin started out by telling stories again and everyone took turns brushing me. I think that everyone like to brush me because it makes me so happy. I visited with everyone and gave kisses while everyone worked as a group to put big puzzles together on a magnetic board. Everyone liked putting the puzzles together and asked that we play that game again. Today one gentleman wanted me to sit on his lap while he was in the recliner. I climbed up on his lap to his delight and lay there for a while. It made him so happy. Its too bad that there are not more big chairs so I could sit on everyone's lap. I think that the people in the group would like that. I love my friends at the A.R.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment